Watonga, Oklahoma (73772)
- Wheat Fades on Friday
- Chicago wheat futures were the weakest in the domestic markets’ pullback into the weekend. At the close, SRW futures were 0.6% to 1.3% in the red and March was down by double digits. March SRW was still 5.2% higher from Friday to Friday. HRW futures closed 0.3% to 0.44% weaker...
- Cattle Market Fades on Friday
- Friday’s session ended the week with $0.40 to $1.07 losses in front month cattle futures. For the week, Feb fats were only a nickel weaker. USDA reported the bulk of cash sales were at $137 for the week, though there was some light activity at $136 earlier and a few...
- Hog Rally Extends to Weekend
- Hog futures ended the Friday session $0.60 to $1.27 higher with Feb up the most. From Friday to Friday Feb hog futures were 6.5% higher and trading at 3-month highs. The other front months set new contract highs during the week. USDA’s National Average Base hog price for Friday was...
- Friday Fading for Front Month Cotton
- Cotton prices closed the last trading session of the week 143 to 212 points in the red. Earlier in the session, prices had rallied by more than a penny to close their overnight gap. For the week, March cotton was 0.88% higher. New crop cotton futures were also 4 to...
- Beans Fade into Weekend
- After rallying sharply on Wednesday and Thursday, soybeans eased back 10 3/4 to 11 1/2 cents on the week’s final trading day. For the March contract, that capped the week’s gain @ 3.25%. Soymeal futures were $6.40 to $8.10 in the red on Friday, that completed the week with a...
- Corn Gains into Weekend
- Friday’s corn market ended with futures 2 to 5 1/4 cents in the black. The March contract completed the week with a 3.35% gain. USDA reported the week’s average cash corn oil price ranged from 62.5 cents to 64.38 cents regionally. That was between a 70 point and a 158...