- USDA World Agricultural Production (May 12): Brazil on Pace to Equal Last Year's Record Corn Crop
- Perdue Agribusiness Buys Associated Grain, Last Independent Drain Dealer in Virginia
- Utilize your pantry, refrigerator, and freezer spaces
- Is the top in for corn and beans?
- Drought Hits Brazil Corn; Feed Costs Could Squeeze Meatpacker Margins
- China 2021/22 Corn Output Seen Up 4.3%
- Is the Universe Aligning For This Year’s Wheat Crop in Michigan and Ohio?
- Cargill Grain Elevator Torn Down in Brandon, MB
- Brownfield Ag Weather Today
- Texas Field Reports: Corn Prices Cause Ripple Through Economy
- Mexico to U.S.- Feeder Cattle Prices
- Dairy Market News annual reports
- Lincoln County Kentucky Produce Auction
- U.S. EXPORT SALES RYE - May 13, 2021
- U.S. EXPORT SALES WEEKLY HIDES SUMMARY - May 13, 2021
- U.S. EXPORT SALES: WEEKLY HIGHLIGHTS - May 13, 2021
- U.S. EXPORT SALES GRAIN SORGHUMS - May 13, 2021
- U.S. EXPORT SALES WEEKLY COTTON SUMMARY - May 13, 2021
Watonga, Oklahoma (73772)
- Corn Futures Extend Losses Ahead of Export Sales Data
- Corn futures extended their Wednesday losses overnight, but have come back off of the lows, trading 8 to 13 cents lower than the previous close. At the close on Wednesday, corn prices were in the red, with double digit losses for new crop. Preliminary OI data shows the post report...
- Wheat Futures Trade Lower in Tandem With Other Markets
- Wheat futures are 1 to 8 cents lower in early Thursday trading activity. On Wednesday, domestic wheat futures closed with double digit losses. CBT SRW prices were 11 1/4 to 12 cents in the red. KC HRW futures were down the most with Wednesday losses of 2.5% to 2.8%. Minneapolis...
- Hogs Rally, Along with Cutouts and CME Index
- Front month futures bounced back from early week weakness. Prices moved 32 to 90 cents higher, but June is still about $3 below the LOC high. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price for Wednesday PM was a $1.67 weaker to $115.73. The WCB base hog price was $119.79, compared to...
- Cotton Futures Down Triple Digits on Economic Concerns
- Cotton futures are showing triple digit losses this morning, as the sell off on Wall Street this week is raising concerns that the economic recovery might not be as straight forward as assumed. Futures closed yesterday off the highs, though were still in the black by 13 to 48 points...
- Cattle Higher As Wholesale Beef Prices Continue Sharp Increase
- Fat cattle futures closed the midweek session with gains of 15 to 40 cents. June fats pulled back from strong midday gains to close with a 2 cent loss. Cash cattle sales reported on the FCE ranged from $119.25 to $120.25, with the wtd average for the 1,588 head at...
- Soybean Futures Fade Wednesday Rally, Now 5 to 15 Cents Lower
- Overnight soy trading has the board 5 to 15 cents lower to start the Thursday session. Preliminary OI data suggests the Wednesday gains were net new buying with a big 17,109 contract increase for the day. Futures closed 11 1/4 to 27 3/4 cents in the black led by old...